General Campaign Terms & Conditions applicable for all campaigns organized by LSC Europe B.V. - Leclercbaby
1. Campaign participation is always free of charge.
2. Participation takes place when you have responded to the LeclercBaby social media or, if applicable, fill in a registration form.
3. One-time participation per person.
4. Campaign participation is only possible for persons 18 years and older.
5. Employees of LSC Europe B.V. are excluded from participation in campaigns.
6. The campaign duration and moment of the announcement of the winner(s) will always be mentioned in the social media post or on the form that was originally filled in.
7. LSC Europe B.V. is at all times authorized to change the terms and conditions of campaigns and/or stop any campaign without giving a reason.
1. Personal data of participants will not be disclosed and provided to external parties without consultation unless permission has been given to receive a newsletter from an external party.
2. Personal data of participants can be used internally to subscribe to the Leclerc Baby newsletter if permission has been given in the promotion.
3. Participants of a campaign agree to the potential use and sharing on LSC Europe B.V social media channels of quotes, photos, and other images.
1. The winner of a campaign is chosen by voting and/or in an impartial manner.
2. The winner of a campaign will receive a personal message via the social media channel on which the action took place or - if the personal details are known - will be informed in another direct way.
3. If the winner does not report within one week after the announcement, a new winner will be appointed.
4. LSC Europe B.V. is authorized to exclude persons from participation in case of suspicion of unlawful participation or fraud.
5. Participants who have not won a prize will not be informed of this.
6. It is not possible to exchange the won prize for another product or cash amount.
7. If applicable and only when a prize includes travel, LSC Europe B.V. is not responsible for visa application, vaccinations and COVID-19 related matters.
1. All campaigns are subject to Dutch law.