Leclerc Baby MF Plus
From what age can I start using the stroller?
All Leclerc Baby MF Plus strollers are suitable from 0-5 years.
Can I use the Leclerc Baby stroller for twins?
Yes, with a twin connector and 2 Leclerc Baby MF Plus strollers.
Where can I purchase Leclerc Baby products?
Check for our retail partners around the globe at the store locator.
Does the sun canopy protect against UV radiation?
Yes, the sun canopy is 50 SPF+.
Can I wash the fabrics of the Leclerc Baby?
Yes, that is possible. Please review the washing labels on your Leclerc Baby product for further instructions.
Can I order a new seat fabric?
Yes, at www.leclercbaby.com.
Until what age can I use the bassinette?
From 0-6 months.
Which car seat fits on the car seat adapter?
Most Group 0 car seats will fit on the car seat adapter.
Can I use the bassinette in my car?
The Leclerc Baby bassinette is not for use in your car.
Are the Leclerc Baby strollers cabin-proof?
Since all airlines have different standards when it comes to approved cabin sizes we cannot guarantee that the Leclerc Baby stroller is cabin approved by all airlines. It will comply with most of the standards.
What is the maximum weight that I can transport in the basket?
Is the bassinette foldable?
Yes, the bassinette is an MF Plus bassinette.
May I use the bassinette as an overnight sleep bassinette?
Yes, the Leclerc Baby bassinette is approved as an overnight sleep bassinette.
Can I fold the Leclerc Baby stroller with a child in it by mistake?
No, all Leclerc Baby strollers have a safety lock to prevent auto-folding while a child is in the seat. The stroller only folds when the pushbar touches the backrest. All Leclerc Baby strollers comply with the EN 1888-2:2018 safety standards.
I want to become a Leclerc Baby partner. What are the steps do I need to take?
Contact us and our colleagues will walk you through the process. firstname.lastname@example.org.
My product arrived damaged. Can I exchange it for another product?
If you received a damaged product, we will be happy to offer you a replacement or have it repaired. Please contact us for further instructions.
How long is my warranty valid and what does it cover?
2 years, click here to view what is covered.
Has my order been placed successfully?
Once your order's confirmed, you will receive an email with an order number. If you didn't receive an email, contact us and we will assist you.
The items I put in my cart are now out of stock. Why?
Adding items to your shopping basket does not reserve them. Goods are not reserved until you confirmed and received the order confirmation.
Will I be charged customs and import duties?
We ship your order from our LSC Europe B.V. warehouse in the Netherlands and within the European Union, you do not pay customs and import duties. However, outside the European Union, charges may be applied at the destination.
Shipping and Delivery
Do you charge any shipping costs?
We offer FREE DELIVERY within the EU.
If you order from outside the EU, a shipping fee of € 30,00 will be charged.
In what countries do you deliver?
We deliver to nearly all around the globe. Unfortunately, we currently do not deliver to the USA, Australia and New Zealand.
Has my order been shipped?
When your order leaves our warehouse, an email is generated to confirm this. If you don't receive an email within 48 hours after you placed your order, please contact us.
Where is my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email from us with tracking information. Delivery depends on your region, you can easily track your order on the carrier's website.
Why did I not receive my complete order?
If your order is incomplete, it may be possible that it could have been sent out separately. If this is the case, you will have received one dispatch email per parcel. If you have only been sent one dispatch email and haven’t received all of your items please contact us.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We accept most major payment methods including AfterPay (only for clients in the Netherlands and Belgium, maximum basket € 1.000,00)
Can I get a VAT invoice?
If you require a VAT invoice, please contact us and send us your order number. We will then email you the VAT invoice within a few days.
How to return my product?
If you would like to return your product, click here for all details.
General Campaign Terms & Conditions applicable for all campaigns organized by LSC Europe B.V. - Leclerc Baby
1. Campaign participation is always free of charge.
2. Participation takes place when you have responded to the LeclercBaby social media or, if applicable, fill in a registration form.
3. One-time participation per person.
4. Campaign participation is only possible for persons 18 years and older.
5. Employees of LSC Europe B.V. are excluded from participation in campaigns.
6. The campaign duration and moment of the announcement of the winner(s) will always be mentioned in the social media post or on the form that was originally filled in.
7. LSC Europe B.V. is at all times authorized to change the terms and conditions of campaigns and/or stop any campaign without giving a reason.
1. Personal data of participants will not be disclosed and provided to external parties without consultation unless permission has been given to receive a newsletter from an external party.
2. Personal data of participants can be used internally to subscribe to the Leclerc Baby newsletter if permission has been given in the promotion.
3. Participants of a campaign agree to the potential use and sharing on LSC Europe B.V social media channels of quotes, photos, and other images.
1. The winner of a campaign is chosen by voting and/or in an impartial manner.
2. The winner of a campaign will receive a personal message via the social media channel on which the action took place or - if the personal details are known - will be informed in another direct way.
3. If the winner does not report within one week after the announcement, a new winner will be appointed.
4. LSC Europe B.V. is authorized to exclude persons from participation in case of suspicion of unlawful participation or fraud.
5. Participants who have not won a prize will not be informed of this.
6. It is not possible to exchange the won prize for another product or cash amount.
7. If applicable and only when a prize includes travel, LSC Europe B.V. is not responsible for visa application, vaccinations and COVID-19 related matters.
1. All campaigns are subject to Dutch law.