- Does Leclercbaby have a stroller manual? Yes, we do have a stroller manual with instructions to help you adjust and use your stroller in no time.
- From what age can I start using the stroller? All Leclercbaby strollers are suitable for newborns (in combination with a bassinet) and for children up to 22kg.
- How long is my warranty valid and what does it cover? 2 years. Click here to view what is covered.
Can I use the Leclercbaby stroller for twins? Yes, with a Duo/Twin connector and two Leclercbaby strollers.
- Where can I purchase Leclercbaby products? Check for our retail partners around the globe at the store locator.
- Does the sun canopy protect against UV radiation? Yes, the sun canopy is equipped with UPF 50+ protection.
- Where can I find the washing instructions? How to wash and care for your Leclercbaby products can be found on our wash and care page. You can also check our YouTube page where we posted tutorials.
- Until what age can I use the bassinet? We highly recommend you use the bassinet from 0-6 months.
- Which car seat fits on the car seat adapter? Our car seat adapters are compatible with Group 0 car seats. You can find their compatibility here.
- Can I use the bassinet in my car? We do not recommend you use the bassinet as a car seat.
- Are the Leclercbaby strollers cabin approved? All models (including our Influencer XL) match the size and weight requirements established by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), which makes the Leclercbaby strollers suitable for travel. However, please keep in mind that size and weight requirements may vary depending on the airline. We advise you to contact the airline directly to see what their requirements are.
- What is the maximum weight that I can transport in the basket? The shopping basket can carry a maximum weight of 3 kg.
- Is the bassinet foldable? Yes. The bassinet is foldable and can be stored in the narrowest place such as your car trunk or a storage space in your house. You can find information about how to fold it on our YouTube channel.
- May I use the bassinet as an overnight sleep bassinet? Yes, the bassinet was designed to be also used as an overnight sleep bassinet. There are small adjustable legs. So that, when it is on the ground it can rock or stand still, depending on your baby's needs.
- Can I fold the Leclercbaby stroller with a child in it by mistake? No, all Leclercbaby strollers have a safety lock to prevent auto-folding while a child is in the seat. The stroller only folds when the pushbar touches the backrest. All Leclercbaby strollers comply with the EN 1888-2:2018 safety standards.
- How do I remove the sun canopy? If you want to remove the sun canopy, here is the YouTube tutorial we made especially for this request.
- Are the Influencer XL wheels compatible with other Leclercbaby strollers? No, the wheels of the Influencer XL are only compatible with the Influencer XL. If you need to change your wheels, you can buy spare wheels by contacting our Customer Care Team.
- Can I purchase a new seat fabric? Of course, you can buy a new seat fabric by reaching out to our Customer Care Team. Moreover, if you wish to change your seat, we made a tutorial video available here.
- My product arrived damaged. Can I exchange it for another product? We are sorry to hear that you received a damaged product. Our Customer Care Team will be more than happy to support you and proceed to an exchange. To launch an exchange procedure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will provide you with an answer within 48 hours.
Has my order been placed successfully? Once your order's confirmed, you will receive an email with an order number. If you didn't receive an email, contact us and we will assist you.
- The items I put in my cart are now out of stock. Why? Adding items to your shopping basket does not reserve them. Goods are not reserved until you confirm and receive the order confirmation.
Will I be charged customs and import duties? We ship your order from our LSC Europe B.V. warehouse in the Netherlands and within the European Union, you do not pay customs and import duties. However, outside the European Union, charges may be applied at the destination.
Shipping and Delivery
- Do you charge any shipping costs? Yes, for all deliveries below 50 EUR. Furthermore, shipping cost varies depending on the delivery country. Free shipping is applicable to any order above 50 EUR.
You can find here all the shipping costs
|Shipping cost in EUR
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
In what countries do you deliver? We only deliver within the EU and the UK. You can check the delivery countries in the chart above.
Has my order been shipped? When your order leaves our warehouse, an email is generated to confirm this. If you don't receive an email within 48 hours after you have placed your order, please contact us.
- Where is my order? Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email from us with tracking information. Delivery depends on your region, you can easily track your order on the carrier's website.
- Why did I not receive my complete order? If your order is incomplete, it may be possible that it could have been sent out separately. If this is the case, you will have received one dispatch email per parcel. If you have only been sent one dispatch email and haven’t received all of your items please contact us.
Which payment methods are accepted? We accept most major payment methods including AfterPay (only for clients in the Netherlands and Belgium, maximum basket € 1.000,00).
Can I get a VAT invoice? If you require a VAT invoice, please contact us and send us your order number. We will then email you the VAT invoice within a few days.
- How to return my product? If you would like to return your product, click here for all details.